Chute is the complete enterprise UGC platform for brands, publishers and agencies to create media-rich experiences through fan and brand powered media. Chute works with some of the world’s biggest brands and publishers including Benefit Cosmetics, Jack in the Box, Wyndham, The Ritz-Carlton, Panda Express, Brown Forman, Nikon, and Norwegian Cruise Lines. We’re Headquartered in San Francisco, with team members in New York, Macedonia, Brazil, and London.
Position – Sales & Customer Success support
Chute is looking for a Sales & Customer Success support enthusiast to join our London team to help build on the success we have achieved in the UK market. Reporting to the Director of Customer Experience, we’re searching for a talented person who thrives on learning and embracing functions relating to our prospects and customers. If you have a passion for connecting with people to promote how User Generated Content can strengthen the relationship between brands and their fans while driving significant awareness and sales uplift, then you’ll love working at Chute.
- Research industry segments, and approach potential customers through a coordinated and targeted selling strategies encompassing calling, email, social engagement and events.
- Understanding and tracking marketing outreach program to ensure integrated approach with UK strategy.
- Assist in the creation of system and presentation material and collateral of Chute’s products/services.
- Develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships through an educational approach including liaising with support desk.
- Support agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within an annual/quarterly schedule
- Coordinate efforts to grow market with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Proven working experience in account management, sales development, or a role in sales/customer success
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com or similar CRM system
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent selling and written communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- SaaS experience a plus
- Brand / Agency experience a plus
- BS/BA degree or equivalent required
- Minimal travel required
- Office is 2-minutes from the Old Street station.
- Gym in the building
- Office snacks
- Lunch stipend 4 days a week